With the rain and humid weather, I know I am not the only one that needs some prettiness! So, how about a “how to” for the Global Design Project sketch challenge.
Cute sketch right?? Let’s see what we can do with it. I would like to teach you how I made the flower. And you know what?? It is so much easier if I just show you…. How about a YouTube video?
Here are the supplies you will need:
- Floral Essence Stamp Set (149450 Suite 152166)
- Perennial Essence Punch (149522 bundle 151055)
- Stitched Shapes Dies (145372)
- Perennial Essence Floral Centers (149442)
- Scalloped Linen Ribbon (149704)
- Stampin Pierce Mat (126199)
- Take Your Pick tool (144107)
- Adhesive of your choice
Phew, that is quite a list. I sure hope you enjoy the video and the card. As always if you have ANY questions contact me. In addition to that, if you have not subscribed to my YouTube channel, I would love for you to get notifications of new videos.
Thank you to the Global Design Project Team for a cute sketch and I would like to thank you for stopping by today….
Hugs, Have a Great Day getting Crafty!!