The Challenge this month was to create your swap (at least 6) from a 6 x 6 piece of DSP. I even gave them the piece (yes, they got to pick from a pack.)
Sounds easy?? I challenge you to try it… and post on the my Facebook. I look forward to seeing what YOU come up with and How about a prize?? You bet and 3 pack of cards w/envies. You submission needs to be under the Challenge post.
Here was my dilemma, ribbon or no ribbon?? What do you think?? Left has ribbon, right does not. So what did I do, I did three of each.
Items used :
- Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set (150464)
- Night Before Christmas DSP (150437
- Shimmery Crystal Effects (150892)
- Stampin’ Blends : light Granny Apple Green, Dark and Light Old Olive, Dark and Light Poppy Parade and Light Crumb Cake
- Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Daffodil Delight
Want to join the Inky Whisper Sisters? Stop by the next Team Meeting Jan 16, we will be at the Panera Bread in Michigan City, IN around 6.
I look forward to sharing more swaps tomorrow … participating in organized swaps from OnStage was a BEAUTIFUL treasure trove of new and amazing ideas.
Hugs and Have a Great Day getting Crafty!!