Joe and I are enjoying a HOT sunny day…
Thankful he is home today… wishing Trevor was here too!! but adulting can stink sometimes.
Daisy Lane (bundle-15118 daisy punch-143713) whoever says you are not versatile, I will disagree! Going with traditional Night of Navy and Real Red …
Here is how I “created” the flowers…
- Punch 2 Whisper White Daisies
- Stamp with Night of Navy on Whisper White and Punch with Daisy Punch.
- Punch 4 Whisper White Medium Daisies
- Stamp with Real Red on Whisper White and Punch with Medium Daisy Punch
- Use bone folder to carefully curl. Plain Daises, or leave flat.
- Layers… plain(top) then stamped image then (dimensional) plain (bottom).
- Add Clear Faceted Gems (144142) or embellishment of your choice.
After that, the dyed twine and some of the silver thread(138402). The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Birthdays (148618) stamped in Real Red.
Happy Independence Day to You
Have a Great Day getting Crafty!!