This is a Crossover Gate Fold…
Starting with DSP (149460) from the Garden Lane Suite (152450), and moving to The Magnolia Lane Suite (152178) for the sentiment, stamp and dies. The punch Timeless Label (149516), Braided Linen Trim (147808) and Lastly, Rhinestones (144220). The Magnolia but is colored using the Stampin’ Blends: Granny Apple Green (combo-147274), Petal Pink (combo-14272) and Old Olive (combo-144597). Phew..
get your pencil and paper ready…. here is the Recipe….
- Soft Suede base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score at 2 1/8 and 6 3/8 (long at the top)
- Soft Sea Foam 4 x 5 1/4 (inside), and 4 x 2 1/2 (x2)
- your favorite pattern 3 3/4 x 2 1/4 (x)
- Whisper White scrap for sentiment and Magnolia bud
- small alternative pattern for 3 leaves
Assembly is easy, but here are a couple reminders… You want the layers to adhere on opposite “gates”. I used dimensionals for the lower gate due to ribbon and also for the flower.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!! BE BRAVE!! You can do it!! Have a Great Day getting Crafty!!