This week for the Global Design Project it is all about this theme….
I need to be honest, it took until yesterday’s video for me to figure out what to do… And I had no idea if it would even work out… and also more truth, would it actually work out?? You tell me… thoughts?? Here is the list of supplies:
- Smokey Slate cardstock (131202)
- Daffodil Delight light and dark Stampin’ Blends (c-144603)
- Pumpkin Pie light Stampin’ Blends (l-144578 c-144599)
- Balmy Blue light and dark Stampin’ Blends (c-148544)
- Night of Navy light and dark Stampin’ Blends (c-144040)
- Smokey Slate light and dark Stampin’ Blends (c-145058)
- Bermuda Bay dark Stampin’ Blends (d-144579 c-144600)
- Color Lifter (144608)
- Layering Circles, 4th from smallest (141705)
- Itty Bitty Birthdays (148618)
- Night of Navy ink (147110
- Smokey Slate ink (147113)
- Mini Library Clips (149445)
In addition to watching the video the only other thing I can tell you is….
It is really trial and error… sit down and play with the color combos. Get used to how they work together. Above all, have FUN!!
How about a few tips… ALWAYS, have a paper under what you are working on… Crumb Cake light and Smokey Slate light will make any color darker… Going from light to dark is usually best… Use nature for inspiration… if you like a color combo, chances are it will work together, try it!
After that, it is all about the layers of color. Yes, layers… I bet I went over some areas 4 plus times to get what I wanted. LOVE these Stampin’ Blends!! Thank you to the Global Design Project for a fun and outta my usual comfort zone ideas!! Check out the other AMAZING projects…
Enjoy the Coloring Tent!! Relax, have fun… Have a Great Day getting Crafty!!